Wayne Gas Burners
Wayne HSG 200 & 400 Series Power Gas Burner
HSG 200 (60,000 - 200,000 BTUH)
HSG 400 (200,000 - 400,000 BTUH)
Burners come complete with:
Highly efficient power gas burner with high static combustion pressure design. Direct spark ignition for Natural or LP gas. Firing rates from 60,000 to 400,000 BTU/Hr. Converts from Natural to LP gas with only the change of an easily accessible orifice. Orifices included to fire complete range.
Wayne EHG Power Gas Burner
425,000 - 700,000 BTUH
Model EHG flame retention gas burners
are CSA certified as supplied with our
UL795 & CGA3.4 compliant pipetrain.
All EHG burners are test-fired prior to shipment.
Complete burner includes additional
orifices, an adjustable flange and gasket.
The Wayne Model EHG power gas burners are designed for performance and reliability, and offer features such as:
• Higher static pressure than standard power gas burners
• Good combustion in poor draft situations
• Converts easily to fire LP or Natural Gas
• Flame retention head to allow flame shapes to fit various combustion chambers
• Partial premix head design to provide excellent combustion characteristics (9 to 11% CO2 on Natural Gas)
• Industry proven controls and components
Designed For Installation Flexibility:
• Just change the orifice and adjust to fire LP or Natural Gas through the full burner range from 425M to 700M Btu/hr
• Complete range of marked orifice sizes supplied with each EHG burner
• Adjustable flange is standard
• Equipped with Power On and Fuel On indicator lights
Designed For Easy
• No need to remove the burner for normal service
– Gas Gun assembly is easily removed for complete service or replacement of components
• Easy, external orifice change
• Automatic, perfect alignment of combustion components
The EHG has a wide range of applications including boilers, furnaces, water heaters, incinerators, ovens, commercial cooking equipment, commercial dryers and parts washers.
Wayne Standing Pilot Gas Burner
P250AF (50,000 - 250,000 BTUH)
Features an adjustable flame spreader to allow tailoring of the flame size and shape to the combustion chamber. Fires from 50,000 to 250,000 BTU/H. Power burner design will increase efficiency up to 30% over atmospheric gas burners. Available in 8" air tube only.
P265/P265F (65,000 - 200,000 BTUH)
Features a fixed flame spreader, providing consistent, bushy, round flame. Applications include furnaces, large boilers, and water heaters. Fires from 65,000 to 200,000 BTU/H. Quiet operation with simple design that is easy to install and service. Available in 5", 8" and 11" air tube lengths.
All models feature forced draft compact design for high efficiency conversion of oil-fired furnaces, boilers, or water heaters to natural or LP gas. Direct spark ignition is reccommended for most applications, however Standing Pilot is available.All Wayne gas burners include die cast aluminum housings for precise alignment of parts and a machined cast iron venturi for superior mixing of gas and air. Universal mounting flange adapts to any appliance. All models factory-wired and test-fired.
Wayne LC1500 & LC2300 Commercial Gas Burners
The Wayne Nighthawk LC Series power gas burners are available in On-Off, Low-High-Low, and Fully Modulating with up to 5:1 turndown ratio.
Designed for Performance:
Designed for Easy Installation and Service:
The Nighthawk performs well in a wide range of applications including boilers, commercial and industrial furnaces, heat treating, incineration, paint drying, process heating, grain drying, and parts washing.